In this lesson, you will learn:
* about the different kinds of traffic sources
* how to identify quality traffic
* how to identify revenue and conversion drivers
* what kinds of information to look for in keyword reports
* how campaign attribution works in Google Analytics
Follow these lessons to prepare for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) test or to simply become a more knowledgeable Google Analytics user. Access to a Google Analytics account is strongly recommended so that you can experiment and apply what you learn.
Get the full, official course at: