YouTube is huge! It is the second largest search engine and a good source of revenue for more than 20 million YouTubers.
YouTube makes around $15 billion a year but does not keep it all to itself. YouTube offers a 45/55 split which means that Google keeps 45 percent of YouTube advertising revenue, and content creators get the remaining 55 percent which is a whopping $8.25 billion.
This makes it completely reasonable to invest in YouTube and want to improve your search results so that you can earn more.
This is why you need us!
In this article, we will help you find all tools that you will need for your YouTube channel and that will help you boost your traffic, earnings, video quality, audio quality, and more.
Let’s just dive into it!
Best YouTube Marketing Tools:
Marketing tools will help you get more natural traffic to your YouTube channel.
- Tubebuddy: A great tool for easily managing, optimizing, and growing your YouTube channel. Tubebuddy offers advanced analytics and data, rank tracking capabilities, and bulk processing features which makes it the overall best marketing tool for YouTube.
- Vidiq: You can use this tool to delve into your competitor’s data and find out what tags are they using. Vidiq also has a strong set of YouTube SEO features that helps create SEO-friendly titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Keyword Tool: Use this tool to generate highly relevant long-tail keywords about a particular topic.
- Agorapulse: Agorapulse allows users to monitor their accounts, detect nasty trolls, and manage their YouTube comments so that they can read and reply to all comments and never miss an important conversation.
- Vidooly: It is an Online Video analytics tool that provides insights & measurements such as rankings, audience insights, brand safety score, audience overlap, and more for YouTube videos.
- Headliner: Use this tool to easily create videos to promote your podcast, radio show, or blog.
- SocialBlade: SocialBlade is a popular stats tracking that is used by most professional YouTubers.
- BuzzSumo: Helps you find more relevant ideas for your audience. It can also be used to find what is trending on YouTube.
- YouTube Studio: YouTube Studio is the free tool that offers marketing and analytic toolkit.
YouTube Thumbnail Tools:
Thumbnail is your video in a nutshell, and it is as important as your video content. The better the thumbnail the more views your video will get. Here are a few YouTube tools that would let you create thumbnails:
- Canva: Use this to create stunning thumbnails for your videos with its professionally designed templates. Its drag and drop interface allows even newbies to create awesome thumbnails.
- Fotor: Fotor provides rich and varied YouTube thumbnail templates with an exact YouTube thumbnail size.
- Tubebuddy: Yes, this is the overall best YouTube marketing tool. But apart from that, it can also create thumbnails. You can use one of its pre-made templates or pick a frame from the video and edit it.
Music and Videos for YouTube:
- AudioMicro: This is a Premium Beat Music Library. Use it to purchase and download royalty-free music, cartoons, celebrity pictures, and sound effects from popular movies like Star Trek and Apocalypse Now.
- PremiumBeat: PremiumBeat is a curated royalty-free music website that provides high-quality royalty-free music tracks and sound effects. It offers thousands of handpicked tracks in more than 30 music styles.
- YouTube Studio Audio Library: In case you haven’t already heard about this, then YouTube Studio also has a collection of free to use music and sound effects.
- NoCopyrightSounds: This is a YouTube channel with a collection of No Copyright music.
YouTube Live Streaming Tools:
- Ecamm: The all-in-one live streaming production platform for Mac. Use Ecamm Live to create professional live stream broadcasts quickly & easily.
- OBS: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is a free and open-source software for video recording and live streaming which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Restream: A software to live stream on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and 30+ streaming sites at once. If you are planning multi-streaming, then Restream can solve your problem.
- StreamYard: Using this, you can stream to all major social platforms simultaneously directly from your browser. Add its extension and stream live anywhere, anytime.
- OneStream.live: OneStream is a cloud-based solution to go LIVE. Use this to Stream Live real-time or prerecorded scheduled Live Streams to your YouTube Live.
Youtube Screencast Tools:
- Camtasia: Use Camtasia to easily capture screenshots from your videos. This tool is also a powerful screen saver.
- Loom: Loom just like Camtasia is a screen recorder that also captures screenshots. You can use this tool on Mac, Windows, Chrome, and iOS.
YouTube Video Editing Tools:
- Camtasia: Camtasia is feature-rich and one of the best video editing softwares out there. Camtasia is also a perfect screen recorder, this is why many professional YouTubers use it to create tutorials.
- Wondershare Filmora: Filmora is a beginner-friendly modern video editing software. Its clear interface, wide range of features, and reasonable price make it the best option for everyone especially newbies.
- Final Cut Pro X: For Mac users who want the most feature-rich and advanced video editing software, Final Cut Pro X is recommended.
- Adobe Premiere Pro: This is the most perfect video editing software for both Windows and Mac. Premiere Pro comes with the most advanced features that can’t be seen anywhere else.
Also, to find the most suitable video editing software read our list of 8 best video editing softwares for YouTube.
YouTube Caption Tool:
- Rev: Rev.com is a group of service providers for audio transcription, video captioning, and subtitling. Rev has the largest network of professional transcriptionists in the U.S with most of them native English-speaking.
SEM Tools For YouTube:
- Ahrefs: This powerful tool can help you find more keyword ideas related to your seed keyword, how many people search for a query on YouTube every month, and also how many of those searches result in clicks.
- AccuRanker: This is a popular YouTube channel rank tracking tool. AccuRanker fetches all your videos so that you can monitor your video performance in YouTube search results, as well as Google, Bing, and Yandex.
- TubeBuddy: Apart from being the best marketing tool for YouTube, TubeBuddy also offers Keyword Explorer and Search Rank Tracking, which will help you find more ideas and rank better in YouTube search results.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is well-known popularity showing website. But what most people don’t know is that we can also use it for YouTube. You can choose YouTube Search in your Google Trends and use it for free to find more ideas for your YouTube channel.
Misc, Other YouTube Tools:
- Teespring: Teespring is an e-commerce platform that allows people to create and sell custom clothing. Recently, Teespring has officially integrated with YouTube which means that you can have your merchandise appear beneath your YouTube videos. I have been using this same platform to offer merchandising on my YouTube channel.
- Geni.us: Use this to shorten your ugly and long affiliate links to more beautiful and short links for use in your YouTube description.
- Rebrandly: Rebrandly is a powerful link management platform for branding, tracking, and sharing short URLs using a custom domain name. Use this to create cool, descriptive links using a custom branded domain name.
- YouTube Creator Academy: YouTube Creator Academy is a set of online courses to help new YouTubers create better videos and improve channel performance. Make sure to go through it!
- Freedom.tm: Freedom is an MCN (multi-channel networks) that provide assistance in various areas, such as products, programming, financing, promotion, monetization, and more. In return for these services, you will have to pay 40% of your YouTube channel revenue to them.
- Sony A7 III: It’s a highly versatile and feature-packed full-frame camera that comes at a reasonable price. These features make it a suitable recommendation for all YouTubers. Use this to film high-quality videos for your YouTube channel.
- Joby Gorillapod: GorillaPod is a super-versatile, compact, and flexible tripod. They are designed to be used for both cameras and smartphones. Their tripods are available in sizes to fit small point & shoot cameras up to professional DSLRs and mirrorless cameras.
- Rode SmartLav+: These are professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television, and broadcast scenarios. Using modern techniques, SmartLav picks up sound equally from all around the microphone.
- Blue Yeti USV Mic: Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone. Use them to capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
- DJI Osmo Pocket II: These are the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera out there. The camera mainly focuses to help you look much more skillful with a camera than you actually are.
These were the most important YouTube Tools that every creator should know about. Now, tell us which of the above tools have you used? And, how do you recommend it?
Also, if you think we have missed an important YouTube tool, then remind us in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends!